Information & Guidelines
Golf Course Play
- *Please keep register receipt or season pass card with you while on the golf course.
- *Only one ball may be played (with the exception of a provisional ball)
- *All play must begin on # 1 or # 10 tee and holes must be played in consecutive order unless specifically approved by the starter or clubhouse.
- *No more than 4 persons in any group. Smaller groups may be combined at discretion of club.
- *No starting before clubhouse is open.
- *Groups with an open hole ahead must allow others to play through.
- *Limit yourself to one practice swing on tees and fairways.
- *Do not take more than 2 minutes looking for a lost ball.
- *While walking directly to your ball, consider the next shot, club selection, etc.
- *Play "ready golf", that is be ready to hit and do so as soon as you can hit safely.
- *Any group playing at a pace of >15 minutes per hole or falling more than one hole behind may be required to skip a hole or holes without refund.
- *"Proper Golf Attire" required. Club management reserves the right to determine acceptable attire.
- *No tank tops or cut-off shorts permitted. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- *No steel golf spikes. No lugged boots, athletic cleats, or heels are permitted.
- *No food or beverage may be brought onto course without written club consent.
- *OHIO Law PROHIBITS any alcoholic beverages that were not purchased at the club.
- *Save your receipts.
- *You must be at least 18 years of age to lease a power cart.
Rain Check Policy
- *Must have register receipt.
- *Absolutely NO cash refunds.
- *Rain Checks are not transferable.
- *Rain Checks will be prorated according to the number of holes completed.
- *Rain Checks must be used within 1 year of issue and are subject to availability of course and/or carts.
- *Any alterations voids rain check.
- *No rain checks on rain checks, coupons, or specials.
- *No rain checks will be issued if tee off occurs in the rain.
- *Use of Driving Range is restricted to those obtaining Tokens from the clubhouse.
- *No person is allowed beyond the tee line.
- *All swings must be taken from between the blocks.
- *Any personal balls used on the range become the property of the club.
- *Spectators are permitted only during "off peak" hours.
- *Spectators must ride and should remain in the cart when at all possible.
- *Spectators must attest to knowledge of the game of golf and its inherent hazards. Spectator agrees to release club and its patrons from liability for any injury while on course.
- *(Must sign release form)
- *Spectators may not strike balls, putt or swing.
- *Absolutely NO children under the age of 8.
- *A fee is charged for spectators.
- *Spectators must observe accepted golf etiquette and club rules.
- *There are no refunds or rain checks on spectator tickets