|5 Day Individual||$640.00||Greens fees only; Valid weekdays only, excluding holidays.|
|5 Day Individual Junior||$299.00||Greens fees only. See below for additional restrictions.|
|7 Day Individual||$999.00||Greens fees only|
|7 Day Individual +1 Family Member||$1,700.00||Greens fees only|
|7 Day Individual +2 Family Members||$2,200.00||Greens fees only|
|7 Day Individual +3 Family Members||$2,540.00||Greens fees only|
|5 Day Husband and Wife||$1,000.00||Greens fees only|
|7 Day Husband/5 Day Wife||$1,450.00||Greens fees only|
|Preferred- Silver, Gold, and Platinum - Membership Plans||$500.00+||See below for additional information|
Terms and Conditions of the Junior Membership Plan
- Memberships are only valid Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Memberships are valid from April 15th through October 15th during the year purchased.
- Junior golfers must be 17, or younger, on the date of purchase.
- Unlimited rounds of golf subject to tee availability.
- Must begin final 9 hole round of golf by 2:00 PM. During the school year, junior members may tee off as late as 3:30 PM, subject to tee availability. Golf team members, when accompanied by a golf coach, may play during practice or in a golf match at pre-scheduled tee times after 3:30 PM.
- Junior members must check in at the clubhouse prior to teeing off.
Terms & Conditions of the Preferred Membership Plans (How the Program Works)
- Select your initial investment based upon the amount of golf you anticipate playing during the season.
- Based on your initial investment, Painesville Country Club will instantly award you a 15, 20, or 25% return on the amount you have invested (see pdf below).
- You may play any day of the week, and any time of the day, as long as tee times are available (it is recommended you reserve tee times in advance to assure availability). We will deduct, from your account, the appropriate fee for the day and time you are playing.
- Preferred Membership dollars can only be used for greens fees, cart fees and tokens for balls for the driving range. Platinum level members may pay for personal fees and all guests playing in their foursome. Gold level members may pay for personal fees and immediate family members playing in their foursome. Silver level members may pay for personal fees only. Other purchases are not included in the Preferred Membership program.
- Funds not used within a year of the date of the initial investment may be carried forward if another incentive program package is purchased.
- You will be issued a Preferred Membership Picture ID card in order to protect your investment from fraudulent activities.
- Special Note: In order to provide the highest quality facilities and programs for our guests, Painesville Country Club reserves the right to alter the Preferred Membership Plan.
- Preferred Membership Complete Details: Click Here